DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE

Conjuring the Genie

 

 
 About 17 years ago, a crazy notion came to me as I puzzled over the circuit diagram of a rectifying bridge that formed part of a trickle current battery charger.  And although I had less than a rudimentary understanding of the circuit’s operation, the genie that was Nikola Tesla and his notion of free energy ran wild in my imagination, and somehow these ideas combined into my first energy generation scheme.


Fueled with delusions of free energy, I was motivated to go to university to study engineering, physics, and math with the intention of building energy solutions.  I very quickly came to realize, physics, math and engineering are absurdly difficult especially for a middle-aged dyslexic male with only a partial year 11 NZ education.  I persevered with my studies, and eventually understood that my first concept was wrong.  However, the idea contained two truth kernels which gave insight into a hidden physical aspect of nature that ultimately led to a patent pending  application for an energy scheme.


I had the insight in 2012 and designed the first energy scheme in 2013.  I presented the scheme to a professor and was turned away via an email that claimed I must have missed something.  I naively expected the professor would be excited by the prospect presented.


Under resourced and equipped with poor network and marketing skills, my early efforts at crowd funding were futile, and I couldn’t see a way forward.  With only rudimentary physics knowledge and lacking in self-belief, it would be another 3 years before I felt I could begin the work to define the physics via first principles.


I’m glad I went through the process of developing arguments to support the energy concept. Though it was very difficult and there were numerous problems to solve, I was able to complete the body of work that proves time translation symmetry breaking energy solutions are a fundamental part of nature.  I learnt to look deep into the nature of fundamental physics and emerged knowing that my theoretical work stands solid.


Most importantly, I now possess the blueprint for solving fundamentally hard problems and I willingly share its secret.  100% of it is due to the willingness to build the foundation of mistakes upon which the genie stands.  Though it’s possible to magically possess insight, for us mere mortals you must rub the lamp as hard as you can and often exhaustively before the genie appears and unfortunately, you don’t learn this skill at university.

Carbon free steel
A piece of the future: by Lena Bergstrom.  Carbon free steel supplied by SSAB


I’ve started this blog to document my startup journey and bring attention to my efforts as I develop the current stake from zero capacity to something truly remarkable.  The energy technology I've been developing can transition the global energy market into the sustainable future we must establish while maintaining the potential to grow.  By executing on all my objectives over the next 10 to 20 years, the planned solutions will be well positioned to carve out a substantial slice of the global multitrillion dollar energy market.


I see a future where commercial flights fly around the world without the need to refuel during an aircraft's entire lifetime. I see the old dirty diesel engines of the large shipping freighter replaced by large electric motors that again have lifetime capacity and I see third world countries developing their economies with unlimited 100% clean energy.  These solutions and more must be done if we're going to effectively deal with climate change.


I've solved the physics of the grounded solution capable of generating energy wherever it’s needed via the magic of energizing potentials with zero instantiation costs.  The mobilizable solution problem is an engineering rather than a physics problem, and I've been working on this too.  This is new technology that exploits violations in time translation symmetry physics, and I will release various proofs and documents in due course.


This startup journey I've chosen to undertake is a new experience and though the vastness of the task ahead is apparent, I remain focused on reaching the necessary milestones.  I continue to hone my sense of purpose and clarity of vision and the first three lessons of the startup course developed by Richard Liew and his team has been instrumental help.


The course has a unique point of difference that taught me something simple, deeply profound, and powerful about myself.  The first three lessons provide a self-reflecting mirror and if you’re lucky you might come away with the keys to change yourself.  Alternatively, you may discover not pursuing an entrepreneurial endeavor is your true reflection.


But it all begins with baby steps.

  1. simultaneously solving the money/Theranos problem; (i) independently build a prototype, and/or (ii) build peer support thus to secure angel investment. 
  2. develop the CETP of local large energy users. see. executive summary.


The issues identified in step 1 are being addressed.  An independent solution to the money problem is under development.  A planned future blog will reveal the game plan and the asset development.


The release of other important support material is also planned, like proof that nature generates perpetual motion of the third kind.  Please note!  I too was taught that perpetual motion is impossible, however the truth is far richer and without violation in time translation symmetry, life is impossible.  Keep an open mind and you might learn something.


Site traffic will also be directed to the patent application currently open to public inspection. However, it’s status is being developed and this blog will be updated in due course.